Constituent Assembly of Bioenergy Association of Ukraine
Representatives of REA participated in the Constituent Assembly of Bioenergy Association of Ukraine held February 25th, 2013. In his opening remarks, the Chairman of the Board, Georgiy Geletukha outlined the prerequisites for establishment of the Association and presented the results of the previous work of the Initiative working group.
The agenda of the UABio’s Constituent Assembly:
- Establishment (creation) of the Association specifying the objective(s) of its activity, as well as registration of the Association in the form of a public union.
- Adoption of the full name and acronym of the Association.
- Approval of the Charter of the Association.
- Selection and approval of the Chairman of the Board, the Board, Supervisory Board, the Auditing Committee.
- Making decision on the person(s) who has the right to represent the Association in legal relations with the government bodies and others, and to act on behalf of the Association without authority.
- Making decision on the person(s) who has the right to represent the Association to carry out registration procedures.
According to results of the Constituent Assembly Mr. Yuri Matveev, Deputy head of public organization «Renewable Energy Agency», was elected a Board Member of UABio.