The use of biomass as a fuel in the municipal sector of Ukraine
As part of the implementation of the UNDP/GEF Project “Development and commercialization of bioenergy technologies in the municipal sector in Ukraine” www.bioenergy.in.ua an all-Ukrainian information and awareness campaign is being held, which involves the dissemination of information on the possibility of using biomass as a fuel. With the participation of the public organization “Renewable Energy Agency” it is planned to conduct training sessions, which will consider the following issues:
- harvesting and processing of agricultural biomass into solid fuels;
- energy crops growing;
- legislative regulation of activity on the thermal energy production from biomass and features of tariff formation;
- preparation and implementation of projects for the biomass boiler houses construction in the municipal sector;
- provision of environmental requirements for biomass using as a fuel;
- the bank financing attraction for the realization of projects on energy efficiency and renewable energy sources in the municipal sector.
People will be able to get advice from qualified professionals, participate in interactive discussions and get practical guides, which were developed within the framework of the Project implementation.
Two two-daytraining sessions with coffee breaks are planned:
1) training on the use of biomass as a fuel in the municipal sector Ukraine for representatives of the agro-industrial complex
2) training on the use of biomass as a fuel in the municipal sector Ukraine for representatives of state and municipal institutions.
For participation in training sessions it is necessary to make a preliminary registration in a convenient way:
- Fill in the online registration form https://goo.gl/forms/cb4tLhROb2qnXgLH2
- Send an e-mail with the name of the selected training and П.І.Б. the participant(s) to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call any of the registration numbers: (097) 302-53-06,
(044) 223-55-04, (044) 456-94-62.
Upcoming training sessions:
- Radomyshl 11.12.2017
- Korostyshiv 12.12.2017
- Popilnya 13.12.2017
- Ruzhin 14.12.2017
- Andrushivka 15.12.2017
- Brusilov 18.12.2017
The schedules of the training sessions in rayon centers of Zhytomyr region can be found here.
Participation is free
Beginning at 9:30. Events will take place in the premises of district state administrations.
Organizing Committee for conducting training sessions on the use of biomass as a fuel in the municipal sector of Ukraine, Public organization “Renewable Energy Agency”
- (097) 302-53-06
- (044) 223-55-04
- (044) 456-94-62