Online seminar “Promoting energy security and sustainable development of local communities in Kyiv region”
Date: 17 February 2021, 14:00-16:30
We invite representatives of administrations, NGOs, students, and all interested to join the seminar via this Registration form!
Organizers: CO “Renewable Energy Agency”, CU “Bioenergy Association of Ukraine”.
Goal: to help reduce the dependence of the Kyiv region on fossil fuels by informing about the possibilities of introducing efficient technologies of available renewable energy sources (RES).
At the seminar you will learn about:
– The state of development of renewable energy sources in the United States;
– The state of development of renewable energy sources in Ukraine;
– Effective technologies for using the potential of biomass for the energy needs of communities;
– The use of solar energy for the needs of the community;
– Opportunities for energy production from energy crops.
Register by filling out the REGISTRATION FORM
All registered participants will receive a link to connect to the online seminar on the eve of the seminar.
The seminar is organized within the framework of the project Promoting Energy Security and Sustainable Development of Local Communities in Ukraine. The goal of the project is to promote the reduction of the dependence of 8 regions of Ukraine on fossil fuels by informing about the possibilities of introducing efficient technologies of available renewable energy sources (RES).
Supported by: Public Affairs Section of U.S. Embassy Kyiv.
Disclaimer: The point of view reflected by the speakers of the seminar may not coincide with the official position of the US government.